Information Security Management System Based on ISO/IEC 27001:2013
The Information Security Management System based on ISO 27001:2013 standard is applicable for information technology covering security techniques to meet requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving ISMS in any organization. For Information security management, under this revised standard total 36 Objectives and 127 controls are applicable. All 127 ISO risk controls are optional and as a part of continual improvement companies are increasing their controls. If some of the controls are not applicable then justification for such exclusions are required.
The information security management system has focus on:
- Basic Focus of ISMS: Predictability & Repeatability.
- Procedural Security & Technical (Product) Security.
- Preventive Controls – Firewall.
- All Assets impacting CIA are termed as Information Assets.
- Users are all those having access to all information assets.
- Risk identification and control mechanism.
The ISO 27001 based Information Security Management system is focusing on 3 important things.
Our ISO 27001:2013 Training package helps you to learn revised ISO 27001:2013 standard, which is released on 25/09/2013.
- Policies, objectivities and activities match business needs and requirements.
- Develop ISMS in line with existing Organizational Culture
- Change Management-
- Preventive controls rather than Detective controls
- Awareness of ISO 27001 standard
- Commitment from Management
- Identify information assets impacting CIA
- Understanding of security & Risk
- Effective marketing of security within the organization.
- Distribution of guidelines on policy and procedures.
- Training & education
- Implementation of PDCA cycle(Plan, Do, Check and Act)
- Management Commitment for Policy; Objectives;Roles & responsibility; Resources etc
The ISO 27001 total documentation package for IT security management system includes all editable documents in word and it is in editable form. We are the first company globally to release the ISO 27001:2013 total documentation package with complete linkage to ISO 27001:2013 requirements and establishing the controls. so far more than 100 companies had purchased this latest ISO 27001:2013 documents from our web site with full of satisfaction and easily created own company documents. These documents are giving the best system and made by our team having rich experience of more than 7 years for information security development. Our demo gives list of all the documents required for ISO 27001 and it is a ready tool as well as good guide for implementation of IT security systems. Our ISO 27001 Total document package includes:
- ISO 27001 information security system Manual to meet ISO 27001 standard requirements,
- ISO 27001:2013 IT information security mandatory procedures,
- ISO:27001 information security policies to establish related IT information security controls,
- Set of sample standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Set of more than 50 standard ISO 27001:2013 formats and record templates to implement IT security management system
- A question bank of audit checklist questions as per ISO 27001 standard, which includes more than 500 Audit checklists and audit question on ISO 27001 IT security system.
We are also providing ready to use editable training slides and students hand outs for giving in-house training or creating online portal in the organization for creating awareness on ISO 27001 within the organization. It also helps the auditor to get certified auditor training certificate from Global Manager Group once he passes our workshops and case studies given in the training package. The users can download the demo and take purchase decision. Our ISO 27001 Awareness and Auditor Training package includes:
- More than 200 slides in 8 modlues covering overview, audit process, requirements, BS 7799 controls
- User Manual for participant to get detail knowledge on ISO 27001:2013 as well as on information security controls and risk assessment methodology
- Workshops and case studies to for evaluation of the participants
- More than 400 audit checklist questions to audit ISO 27001:2013 system
- Sample audit forms and templates like ISO 27001 ISMS audit plan, Audit corrective action form and ISO 27001 requirement wise audit cehcklist
- Sample copy of certified ISO 27001:2013 auditor training certificate.